Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Before and After Blog photos

This is my potting table as seen in normal, daily life.....real, authentic and messy!



Now this is my potting table after I prettied it up for my blog photo!


I love to look at blogs for daily doses of beauty and inspiration and I hope blog friends will find my musings pleasant too!  But we all know real life is often messy and uninspiring.  I want to share the more beautiful parts of my life at Grace Cottage with my friends, but know that there are lots of homely little spots....dying grass, cobwebs, stained carpet and yes...even chicken poop here and there!  (but not in the house!)

Annette Funicello said, "Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."  I love this quote!  It is truth!  
As I keep my nest, I want it to be pretty and cozy and I will do my best to make it that way, but I don't want the imperfections to bring me down!  

By the way, you may have noticed that I have not beautified under my potting table!  That's another fun project for another day!

Embrace the beauty around you and smile kindly at the imperfections...this is life!